Study in Canada

A Study Permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows the foreign national to study in Canada for a period of time as specified. Most international students will require a Study Permit to study in Canada.

If you are a prospective student, you should first decide on the program you wish to pursue, and determine the institution that best suits for your field of study.

Before you apply for a study permit, you need:
  • an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
  • a valid passport or travel document
  • Proof of Funds
  • IELTS test result
  • Complete a medical exam.
  • After you graduate:
  • Apply for post-graduation work permit if you meet certain requirements
  • Apply for Canadian Permanent Residency through various programs Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nomination Program.

Free Consultation
Your Name (required) :
Your Email (required) :
Subject :
Your Message :

© 2018 AIC Immigration Solutions All rights reserved.